Deputy supervisor of the CIS "Centre of Integrable Systems".
For the last 5 years:
1. S. Konstantinou-Rizos, T. Kouloukas, A noncommutative discrete potential KdV lift, accepted for publication in Journal of Mathematical Physics 2018
2. D. Bilman, S. Konstantinou-Rizos, “Discrete Integrable Systems, Darboux Transformations, and Yang–Baxter Maps”, Chapter 5 in Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations, Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations, eds. D. Levi et al., Springer International Publishing 2017, 2017 http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319566658
3. S. Konstantinou-Rizos, A. V. Mikhailov, “Anticommutative extension of the Adler map”, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 49 (2016), 30LT03 , IOP Select
4. G. G. Grahovksi, S. Konstantinou-Rizos, A. V. Mikhailov, “Grassmann extensions of Yang–Baxter maps”, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 49 (2016), 145202
5. S. Konstantinou-Rizos, A. V. Mikhailov, P. Xenitidis, “Reduction groups and related integrable difference systems of nonlinear Schrödinger type”, Journal of Mathematical Physics, 56 (2015), 082701
6. S. Konstantinou-Rizos, A. V. Mikhailov, “Darboux transformations, finite reduction groups and related Yang–Baxter maps”, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 46 (2013), 425201
1. S. Konstantinou-Rizos, On the 3D consistency of a Grassmann extended lattice Boussinesq system, submitted to Nuclear Physics B, arXiv:1908.00565.
2. S. Konstantinou-Rizos and G. Papamikos, Entwining Yang-Baxter maps related to NLS type equations, submitted to Journal of Physics A, arXiv:1907.00019.
Mathematical Analysis, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, (special course) Introduction to Integrable Systems and Nonlinear Dynamics. Advanced seminars on "Discrete and continuous Integrable Systems" for postgraduate students and research staff.